Schedule a Tasting
Socially Distant Tastings
Our tasting room has reopened! Located right on the Henry Family farm in Dane Wisconsin, we are offering socially distanced sipping, cocktail hours, tastings and tours on a safe, limited basis. Guests will be able to sample three expressions of J. Henry & Sons Wisconsin Straight Bourbon Whiskey as it was meant to be enjoyed.
Thursdays: 4-8 pm with tours at 4pm and 6pm
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays: 12-6pm with tours at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm
Please use the form below to reserve your date and time.
Order bottles, glassware, apparel, bitters, or drink kits to enjoy safely in your own home with no contact porch pick-up!
Bottles: Small Batch – $50
Patton Road Reserve – $75 (Limited Availability)
Bellefontaine Reserve – $80 (Limited Availability)
Old Fashioned Kit – $65
Whiskey Mule, Brown Derby, Mint Julep, Gold Rush – $55
Porch pick-up is available Thursdays between 4-8pm or Friday – Sunday 12-6pm. Call 608-846-4116 and we will have your order ready for you … Cheers!
Frequently Asked Questions about our Tasting Room
- We can comfortably accommodate groups from 2 to 30 people or if you prefer to come alone, singles are also welcome.
- The tour, nosing and tasting is $15+tax per person and takes approximately 75 – 90 minutes.
- Cocktails may be purchased for $8/each, Patton Road Reserve cask strength and Bellefontaine Reserve drinks are $10/each.
- Bourbon is available for purchase after your tour. Pricing is listed above. The 2019 Limited Edition 10th Anniversary Blend is SOLD OUT and we are currently OUT of the 7 year Patton Road Reserve Cask Strength bourbon. We have limited availability of the 5 year Patton Road Reserve and Bellefontaine Reserve in our tasting room as well as a few locations in WI and IL while we await our next batch of barrels to age in and mature and will post on our website when they are back in stock. Look for our 2020 Limited Edition late this year.
- ALLERGY WARNING: Our tasting room has been exposed to peanuts, cashews and almonds. People with severe nut allergies should take this into consideration before visiting our tasting room.
- We I.D. all our guests and only guests 21+ will be served. Designated drivers are an excellent choice and may attend the tour and nosing (no cocktail) for $8/person.
- We do offer free, non-alcoholic beverages.
- Children must be eight years or older with parental supervision.
- Please drink responsibly.
Cheers to the American Spirit!
Reservations BY APPOINTMENT Preferred
Please use the form below to reserve your desired date and time.
We are closed on New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4 and 5, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Note: Our rick house is non-electrified (no heat, no lights). We do not visit the rick house after 4:00pm in the winter
It’s a beautiful day for a visit to our ‘estate’ bourbon production for a tour, nosing, tasting and a little relax.
Reserve a tour for your next celebration or just to enjoy our bourbon.